Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chapter 2 Reflection

Chapter 2 discussed the designing and planning of technology based instruction. This chapter dealt more with applying concepts to the classroom rather than the process of teaching and learning with technology. The portion of this chapter that was most interesting to me was the information on the impact of the teaching environment. I never really thought about the environment in as much detail as they went into. There are so many factors and it seems kind of overwhelming to think about all of them at once plus what you are supposed to be teaching.
The lab for chapter 2 was on powerpoint. At first I figured the lab was fairly pointless since I am pretty familiar with powerpoint but it turned out that I did learn a few things. Powerpoint is a program that can be easily integrated into any classroom, young children or old, big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment